At Redhills Primary we believe that every child must be provided with opportunities to develop socially, emotionally, academically and physically to achieve the highest possible standards. We are an inclusive learning community that is forward thinking, innovative and committed to ensuring that all of our children achieve excellence as happy, enthusiastic and purposeful learners.
We are working together to:
- Raise achievement through a commitment to high standards and expectations;
- Enable every child to succeed as a (Learning behaviour) learner;
- Provide active, co-operative and independent learning through dynamic and high quality teaching;
- Create an atmosphere where each child is valued as an individual, enabling them to develop a positive self-image, self-discipline and respect for others;
- Ensure equality of opportunity at all times, so that each child is given appropriate support and enrichment;
- Create an inclusive learning community which challenges and enables every learner to flourish, prosper and develop aspirations for a successful future;
- Provide a welcoming, secure, stimulating and enriched learning environment;
- Provide an innovative, creative and integrated curriculum which inspires and motivates children to learn and which takes account of different learning styles;
- Work in partnership with parents, children and the wider local and international communities.